viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2020

Homeschooling November 13, 2020

A) Look at these pictures and complete the following sentences
Mirá estas imágenes y completa las siguientes oraciones




1/ I want to buy a book so I am going  to  the ………………………………..

2/ I am going to make a fruit cake so I am going to buy apples at the …………………………..

3/ I love  football matches  so I am going to  the  ………………………………….

4/ My friend s birthday is tomorrow so  I am going to buy her a present at the …………………………

5/ Can you buy me some bread for lunch at the ………………………………………………., please?


B) Find the community places in the word search related to these words

Encuentra en esta sopa de letras el edificio de la comunidad ralcionado con las siguientes palabras

Example   dinosaur  > museum

DINOSAUR /  FILM /  MUSICAL / FLOWERS / BUS / MEDICINE

A

Q

W

R

T

Y

U

I

O

C

H

O

S

P

I

T

A

L

M

I

P

A

S

D

F

G

H

J

U

N

T

F

L

O

R

I

S

T

S

E

K

H

L

Z

X

C

V

B

E

M

B

N

E

M

Q

W

E

R

U

A

T

Y

U

A

U

I

O

P

M

A

B

U

S

S

T

O

P

A

S

F

G

H

J

K

L

R

Z

X

C

V

B

N

M

Q

W

E

E

R

T

Y

 

Now it is time to relax !!

have a wonderful weeknd !!




                                   Karin and Mabel











 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hacé tu comentario indicando grado y nombre de pila (recordá no incluir tu apellido) Gracias!