viernes, 14 de agosto de 2020

4to Grado - Inglés - Viernes 14/8

Friday, August 13th

 How to Say Hello in Thai | Learn Thai from a White Guy


Hello everybody! How have your first weeks of schools been? Are you ready to start with our new projecct? In it, we will look at different ways of DESCRIBING PEOPLE.

(¡Hola a todos/as! ¿Cómo estuvieron las primeras semanas de colegio? ¿Están listos/as para empezar con el nuevo proyecto? En el, vamos a ver diferentes maneras de DESCRIBIR A LAS PERSONAS.)

TICK the things that describe you. (Marcá las cosas que te describan a vos).


I HAVE GLASSES. 

Nerd Glasses clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free ...

I HAVE CURLY HAIR.

Curly Hair Logo Png Clipart - Full Size Clipart (#4954680 ...

I HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR.

Girl Cartoon With Brown Straight Hair , Free Transparent Clipart ...

I WEAR BRAIDS. 

Braid Hair Stock Illustrations – 2,754 Braid Hair Stock ...

I HAVE SHORT HAIR. 

Transparent Short Hair Clipart - Male Svg Hair, HD Png Download ...

I HAVE LONG HAIR. 

Vector Long Hair Curly Hair Ladies Hair, Long Curly Hair, Ladies ...

I HAVE FRECKLES.

Free Freckles Clip Art with No Background - ClipartKey

I HAVE BLUE EYES.

Blue Eyes Clipart | Clipart Panda - Free Clipart Images

I HAVE BROWN EYES.

Brown Eyes Clip Art - Brown Eyes Image | Book clip art, Clip art ...

I HAVE GREEN EYES.

Green Eyes Clip Art at Clker.com - vector clip art online, royalty ...

I HAVE BLACK EYES. 

Eyes black and white black and white eyes clipart clipartfest ...


In my case (Karin), I would say:

I have short hair.

I have curly hair.

I have freckles.

i have brown eyes.


What about you? Let us know! (¿Y vos? ¡Contanos!)


See you next week!

We love you and miss you,

Karin and Mabel


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hacé tu comentario indicando grado y nombre de pila (recordá no incluir tu apellido) Gracias!