viernes, 15 de mayo de 2020

6to y 7mo - Inglés - Viernes 15 de Mayo

Today is Friday, May 15th


File:Hello Web Series (Wordmark) Logo.png - Wikipedia



For this week, we are going to make a Quarantine Journal. That is, you are going to write (on your computer, on a notebook, on your cell phone, wherever is more convenient for you - bearing in mind that you’ll have to share it later) everything that you do during the day. Here is some vocabulary that might help you. You can use other things, of course!

(Para esta semana, vamos a armar un Diario de Cuarentena. Es decir, vas a escribir - en la computadora, en un cuaderno, en tu teléfono, donde te sea más conveniente, teniendo en cuenta que lo vas a tener que compartir después - todo lo que hacés durante el día. Acá hay vocabulario que te puede ayudar. Pero por supuesto que podés usar otras cosas.)




I WAKE UP     I GO TO BED I COOK       I HAVE BREAKFAST
                 

I HAVE LUNCH       I HAVE DINNER           I USE MY COMPUTER I USE MY PHONE
         

I DO HOMEWORK         I HELP AT HOME I PLAY WITH MY SISTER / BROTHER
                             






    I EXERCISE I WATCH YOUTUBE / TV
     

             I READ     I MAKE ART

Remember to send your answers to your form's email. (Recuerden enviar sus respuestas al mail del grado)

See you next week!
Lots of love,
Karin